More transparency across team members
- Team members have default visibility across all the research projects and recordings.
- Team members can spectate any sessions by default, with the ability to adjust & edit other research projects too.
- Team Admins can see the Billing page, view credit history, purchase credits and access invoices.
The main reason we're introducing this change is to eliminate the tedious process of promoting members to be able to spectate and access the projects. We also believe this default transparency can help you democratise UX research within your organization. You can remove any external members or clients on your team page.
Data encryption at rest
We have implemented AES 256 industry standard encryption for all stored data. This means that your data is safe, not just in transfer (thanks to https) but at rest state as well.
As part of our ongoing video player overhaul we are making iterative improvement to the interface and adding small features constantly. To mention a few:
- Added volume slider
- Improved clipping interactions
- Add and remove emoji markers
- Hotkey to speed up your interactions with the player
We've also improved our video processing and this fix should eliminate (or at least minimize) issues with certain recordings getting stuck at processing state.
Streamlined allow / uninvite
You can now uninvite (remove) a participant from the participant list with a single click. Previously you had to open a separate page for every uninvite which meant navigating back and forth if you wanted to remove multiple participants.
Credit balance is in the navigation bar now
"But that's where they've always been!"
It's true, we are reverting a recent change where we moved the credit balance to the team page. You can now check your current team's balance in the main navigation bar again.