- Session moderators now receive an email when a new session gets assigned to them. If the user’s calendar is connected to PingPong, a calendar event is also created automatically.
- Changing the moderator is no longer possible after either participant (the tester or the moderator) has joined the call to avoid the edge cases where in-session moderator change doesn’t work.
- Testers who use Facebook login have the option to remove all their associated data from our systems with a single click.
- Fixed an issue that caused recordings to be out of sync in some cases.
- Reviewing the session while the tester is still in the call now successfully closes the session. Processing will also start automatically.
- Corrected typos.