We have collected a list with some of the best UX and Product management related podcasts that you can use for quick reference. All podcasts in our post are actively maintained as of August 2020. Most of them also have an extensive backlog too so we recommend browsing through their archives as well if you've ran out of fresh content.
"Design Life is a podcast about design and side projects for motivated creators. It was born after your hosts, two serial side project addicts, saw a gap in the podcast market for a conversational show about design and the issues young creatives face, that was hosted by two females."
"UXPodcast is a twice-monthly digital design podcast - hosted by James Royal-Lawson and Per Axbom - sharing insights about business, technology and people since 2011. We want to push the boundaries of how user experience is perceived and boost your confidence in the work you do."
- Figure it out with Stephen Anderson and Karl Fast
- Privacy privilege
- Architecting the information age with Lisa Welchmen (UXP Classic)
"The world's first podcast about design and an inquiry into the broader world of creative culture through wide-ranging conversations with designers, writers, artists, curators, musicians, and other luminaries of contemporary thought"
- Maurice Cherry - Podcast Host, Designer
- Gabriele Hamilton - Chef, Writer
- Mauro Porcini - Chief Design Officer
What is Wrong with UX?
"What is Wrong with UX is a podcast where two old ladies drink and fight about what is wrong with UX Design. I’m one of the old ladies, and Laura Klein is the other."
UXpod is another long running UX related podcast with a free-ranging set of discussions on matters of interest to people involved in user experience design, UX research, and usability in general.
- Figure it Out: An interview with Stephen P Anderson and Karl Fast
- UX Writing: An interview with Torrey Podmajersky
- Think like a UX researcher: An interview with David Travis and Philip Hodgson
The UX Tea Break
While the UX Tea Break is not strictly a Podcast, these 5-minute videos by David Travis are a great resource for people who are transitioning into UX research and for UXR veterans too.
- Eye tracking in usability testing is almost never worth it
- Unicorns and T-shaped people
- User research when social distancing
Dollars to Donuts
"The podcast where we talk with the people who lead user research in their organization." The regular interviews on Dollars to Donuts provide a great deal of insight into what's going on in the UXR industry.
This Is Product Management
This is Product Management is a weekly podcast with featured guests from Spotify, Viacom, & more. Episodes span from arts to science, tactics to strategies, confessions to professions.
- Modern Research is Product Management
- Unconventional Wisdom is Product Management
- Conversation Design is Product Management
The RocketShip Product Journeys break down the concepts you need to know, from Product Management to Growth, Sales to Funding. Host Michael Sacca aims to bring you stories that will inspire and insights that will change the way you think about product and business.
- Product Journeys: Apple's iPhone (The Purple Project)
- Product Journeys: Flikshop
- Product Journeys: Kairos
The Product Experience
A weekly podcast featuring conversations with some of the best product people around, on the topics that matter to you, hosted by Lily Smith & Randy Silver.